Saturday 7 April 2012

Jewelry Designer Emily Armenta

I came across Emily Armenta when searching for medieval inspired jewelry for weddings. The designs has a timelessness to them that apeals to me and small elements that leads the mind to bygone days of knights and maidens. She draws inspiration from Spanish poets like Lorca and Antonio Machado and says of her collection The Old World: "I awakened to a vision of jewelry as a galería, a passageway, which connects the past to the present."

Earrings
 Rings

She also has a collection for men: Romero, with cuff links, rings and leather cuffs
I had such a hard time choosing which pictures to show you, and then I didn't even get to the bangles and necklesses. It's a pricy choice, but if you want to shower yourself in medieval luxury, I think this is a pretty nice way. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment