Friday 25 February 2011

About this blog

Hello everyone
I am very excited about getting this blog up and running and as this is my first entry I thought I might begin by telling you what this blog is all about.


I am getting married to my wonderful boyfriend next year and as we are unusual characters we are going to have an unusual wedding. My boyfriend first came up with the idea - I can't really remember how - but I thought it was brilliant. So we are getting married medieval style. :)
Currently I study archaeology and history is a big part of my life. Robert - the boyfriend - prefers to learn about ancient war tactics, but in his daily job he chose quite a different line of work.
Anyway I wanted to make this blog because I had so much trouble finding information or inspiration on the subject. In the hope that I may help future historical brides I share my experiences with you.


All the best - Cecilie

No comments:

Post a Comment