Thursday 23 June 2011

A Shop: Dwarvesong

This is a shop from which I recently bought a circlet and I was very surprised with the great service and the quality in comparison to the price.
The owners are a married couple who was also wed in the medieval way and they are a part of the medieval reenactment environment. They sell handcrafted items such as jewelry, oak books (perfect as a guest book), and these amazing candelabras in medieval style (- I really want one of those).

Here are a few pictures of their work:


And finally a picture of myself wearing the circlet I bought from them. I am not sure I'll wear it at the wedding yet, but it is definitely a favorite. And look how pretty it is!

Check out their website, http://www.dwarvesong.com/ , you might find something for your wedding. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment